Hoffman Warnick has extensive experience in domestic and international patent procurement in a wide range of technical areas:
BIOTECHNOLOGY / CHEMICAL
- DNA sequencing
- Medical devices
- Materials deposition
- Manufacture of abrasives
- Material science and related applications
- Digital image processing
- Automation and controls
- Printing and electronic prepress
- Speech and voice processing, medical imaging
- Banking/Financial systems
- Computer software, hardware and architecture
- Telecommunications and fiber optics
- Network security and monitoring
- E-commerce/internet/business methods
- Inventory tracking and support
- Semiconductors and chip packaging
- Integrated circuits and related processing
MECHANICAL / INDUSTRIAL
- Recreational equipment
- Power tools
- Industrial lasers
- Food processing
- Material handling
- Power generation
- Industrial controls
- Agricultural equipment
- Cryocooling, construction and excavating equipment
- Transportation monitoring and testing
- Industrial and personal security
- Automotive products
- Instrumentation and related controls
- Mechanical and electromechanical devices
Hoffman Warnick has Nanotechnology experience in many of the above-listed technical fields.
CASE STUDY 1:
The Challenge: A fortune 500 energy company needed to maintain quality for a large volume of patent procurement work with an eye toward keeping expenses in check in view of an unstable economic environment.
Services Provided: Hoffman Warnick provided patent drafting and prosecution services in a timely, proficient and cost effective manner.
Results: The company continues to exert a position of leadership within the industry, fueled, in part by its strong patent portfolio.
CASE STUDY 2:
The Challenge: A start up needed to immediately protect its core technology relating to a novel battery anode prior to pursuing venture capital and manufacturing partners.
Services Provided: Hoffman Warnick provided patent drafting and prosecution services in a timely and cost effective manner, and identified intellectual property that could be better protected through trade secrets.
Results: The company attained venture capital and continues to pursue manufacturing partners knowing its core technology is protected.