V-Card: David E Rook
Albany, NY 12207
- All New York State Courts
- U.S. District Courts for Northern, Southern, and Western District of New York, and District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Albany Law School – J.D.
- University at Buffalo – M.B.A., Finance
- University at Albany – B.S., Biology
David E. Rook
David Rook’s practice focuses on the areas of patent, trademark, and copyright law in all facets of protection, licensing, and litigating.
David was admitted to the USPTO patent bar in 1997 and has extensive experience with patent applications and prosecutions, trademark registrations and maintenance, and copyright registrations.
David practiced as a trial attorney and appellate attorney focusing on civil litigation matters prior to joining Hoffman Warnick in 2008. He has extensive experience in civil litigation and has brought hundreds of cases to successful resolution including jury trials in state and federal courts.
- Albany County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Capital District Trial Lawyers Association
- Screen Actors Guild – American Federation of Television and Radio Artists