Hoffman Warnick knows the formula for successful intellectual property client relationships. We live by a set of core values that are based on years of experience working with some of the very best in the area.
Friendly, real people: We think this speaks for itself. We build all of our relationships on an honest foundation that drives all of our core values.
Dedicated team players: Outcome-driven with the simple goal of obtaining the best possible result for our clients.
- We make it our business to understand your business.
- We recognize the value of first appreciating our clients’ needs, expectations and goals before we engage in any matter. Together, we map out a strategy that allows us to achieve the desired outcome.
- Whether an in-house counsel, a start-up company, a growing company or a university, our professionals become dedicated extensions of our clients’ teams.
Hardworking: High-value intellectual property legal services delivered consistently and on time for our clients every day.
- As a firm, we typically obtain over 250 patents, and assist hundreds of IP creators and owners each year.
- For our institutional clients, our goal is to make in-house counsel’s and administrative staff’s lives easier. We pride ourselves in delivering what corporate IP departments need, customized to their requirements in an extremely responsive manner. No phone call or email request goes unanswered, and oftentimes is responded to within an hour.
Smart: Highly technically qualified lawyers and agents; many of whom possess higher degrees in their respective technical fields.
- Our team provides the expertise required to ensure commercially pertinent protection for our clients’ innovations not just in the US, but worldwide.
- Many of our attorneys have substantial experience working as patent examiners at the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Our team includes attorneys with substantial experience, serving as mid- to high-level IP executives at large international corporations, including two former corporate general counsels. This experience provides us with unmatched understanding of the issues facing in-house IP teams, CEOs, technology transfer officers and entrepreneurs. We offer guidance that appreciates the requirements and is responsive to the needs of those clients.
Reliable: Utilizing business processes that set us apart from the rest.
- We empower our legal professionals and staff with systems, procedures and administrative tools that are efficient, flexible and powerful. The result? We are able to deliver the highest quality legal services in a much more effective manner, overcoming the status quo you may find at large, more expensive law firms.