Albany, NY 12207
- State of New York (2017)
- Albany Law School, J.D.
- Intellectual Property concentration with honors
- Union Graduate College (now Clarkson University), M.S. Electrical Engineering, concentration in Power Generation
- Siena College, B.S. Physics
Vincent DiCocco’s practice encompasses patent and trademark application preparation and prosecution, IP infringement consultation, copyright registrations, license agreements, and registerability and patentability opinions. His technical experience includes instrumentation and control technologies, power generation and other energy technologies.
Prior to joining Hoffman Warnick, Vincent held positions as an intellectual property intern at Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesitti P.C. in Albany, New York, and AngioDynamics, Inc. in Latham, New York. In these positions, he was involved with patent preparation and prosecution, IP infringement litigation, copyright and trademark filings, due diligence research, and research and advising relating to intellectual property, as well as other legal matters. Prior to his legal career Vincent worked as a cognizant engineer for Knolls Atomic Power Laboratories in Fleet Support Operations and a contract engineer for both SEPSA North America, and General Electric.
- Prepares patent applications in various technical fields.
- Handles US patent prosecution for individual inventors, small and large corporate clients, including two Fortune 100 companies.
- Works with foreign affiliates in representing clients on foreign prosecution matters.
- Designs comprehensive intellectual property agreements, including non-disclosure agreements, licenses and settlement agreements.
- Helps small businesses and startups implement best practices for protecting intellectual property, and driving growth.