V-Card: Stephen T Groneman
Albany, NY 12207
- State of New Hampshire
- University of New Hampshire School of Law (Formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center), J.D.
- Intellectual Property Law Certificate (Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Law).
- Stony Brook University, B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
Stephen T. Groneman
Stephen Groneman’s practice includes assisting with patent application preparation and prosecution. His technical experience includes prosecuting patents related to turbine power generation, fuel cells, control systems, semiconductor fabrication, machine design and manufacturing, software and innovative materials.
Stephen has experience working closely with inventors to discuss all aspects of their invention, determine the innovative features and prepare a cost-effective intellectual property strategy that provides quality protection.
Stephen’s strengths include attention to detail, an understanding of many fields of technology, being conscious of costs, and responsiveness to client needs.
- Managing large patent application portfolios during their pendency in the United States and abroad.
- Aiding in advising clients on how to maximize their protection in patent portfolios.
- Assisting small businesses and startups with implementing best practices for protecting intellectual property.