V-Card: Emily A. Dubuc
Albany, NY 12207
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Western New England University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Western New England University, M.S. in Engineering Management
- Western New England University, B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, summa cum laude
- Member of Tau Beta Pi, Sigma Beta Tau and Omicron Delta Kappa
Emily A. Dubuc
Emily Dubuc’s practice encompasses assisting with patent application preparation and prosecution. Her technical experience includes medical devices, chemical manufacturing, ceramics and semiconductor fabrication. Emily’s experience also includes patents related to medical imaging, medical implant coatings, electronics charging and fire-arms components.
Prior to joining Hoffman Warnick, Emily was an intellectual property law clerk at Holland and Bonzagni, P.C. in Longmeadow, Massachusetts. In this role, she was involved with patent preparation and prosecution, patent litigation and preparation, and research related to other intellectual property matters.
Emily is an active supporter of STEM education (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and served as a Judge in Engineering Design and Development Senior Design Project Presentations at Mohanasen High School. Additionally, Emily acts as a mentor for first year engineering students in the Engineering Alumni Mentor Program at Western New England University.
- Preparing patent applications for companies across various technical fields.
- Aiding in prosecution and management of patent application portfolios during their pendency in the United States and abroad.
- American Bar Association (Intellectual Property Section)
- New York State Bar Association